Thursday, July 23, 2009

Beck: "I'm going to lose my mind today!"



Glenn Beck is an utter prick. There's nothing new there. But what's more interesting here is the bullying style he adopts. The constant interruptions and the mocking tone are all being used as a substitute for an argument.

We are the only country in the world where leaders come from every other country to get health care when they can't get the right kind of health care in their own country.
I mean, that's simply untrue. I am quite sure that leaders "from every other country" have not gone to the US for treatment. Nor do I believe that the US is the "only country in the world" where foreign leaders have sought medical treatment. He just pulls this stuff from his ass.

But it's always funny to watch a moron like Beck explode. And that girlie high tone pitch. Classic.

No comments: