Tuesday, October 05, 2010

"I Am Not a Witch!"



I've heard lots of strange reasons as to why people should be elected, but "I am not a witch" is the weirdest ever. I mean, your selling points must be particularly slim when the fact that you not a witch is considered a positive thing.

There's already a parody of it on-line.



The fact that she once dabbled in witchcraft is nowhere near as disturbing as some of her other views.

Republican Senate nominee Christine O'Donnell of Delaware said in a 2006 debate that China was plotting to take over America and claimed to have classified information about the country that she couldn't divulge.

O'Donnell's comments came as she and two other Republican candidates debated U.S. policy on China during Delaware's 2006 Senate primary, which O'Donnell ultimately lost.

She said China had a "carefully thought out and strategic plan to take over America" and accused one opponent of appeasement for suggesting that the two countries were economically dependent and should find a way to be allies.

"That doesn't work," she said. "There's much I want to say. I wish I wasn't privy to some of the classified information that I am privy to."

Grade one nutbag.

No comments: