Thursday, September 30, 2010

Fake pimp from ACORN videos tries to 'punk' CNN correspondent.



James O'Keefe, the guy who played the pimp in the highly edited fake Acorn videos, has been caught out trying to stage a moronic “fake seduction” of CNN reporter Abbie Boudreau.

When Boudreau arrived at the address, a house located on a tributary of the Patuxent River, Santa approached her with a tape recorder in her hand and said she wanted to talk in the car, Boudreau said.

“I noticed she had a little bit of dirt on her face, her lip was shaking, she seemed really uncomfortable and I asked her if she was OK,” Boudreau said. “The first thing she basically said to me was, ‘I’m not recording you, I’m not recording you. Are you recording me?’ I said, ‘No, I’m not recording you,’ and she showed me her digital recorder and it was not recording.”

Santa told Boudreau that O’Keefe planned to “punk” her by getting on a boat where hidden cameras were set up. Boudreau said she would not get on the boat and asked Santa why O’Keefe wanted her there.

“Izzy told me that James was going to be dressed up and have strawberries and champagne on the boat, and he was going to hit on me the whole time,” Boudreau said.

It's being reported that O'Keefe wanted to make out that the boat was "an over-the-top 'palace of pleasure' replete with strawberries, champagne, a condom jar, fuzzy handcuffs, and, er, sex toys."

Have a look at the size of the boat in the video. The only reasonable conclusion, looking at that tiny boat and reading of what O'Keefe hoped it would represent, is that O'Keefe is a moron.

But a seriously creepy moron. Here's part of the script which he was planning to use for his faux seduction tape.

"My name is James, I work in video activism and journalism. I've been approached by CNN for an interview where I know what their angle is: they want to portray me and my friends as crazies, as non-journalists, as unprofessional and likely as homophobes, racists or bigots of some sort…"

"Instead, I've decided to have a little fun. Instead of giving her a serious interview, I'm going to punk CNN. Abbie has been trying to seduce me to use me, in order to spin a lie about me. So, I'm going to seduce her, on camera, to use her for a video. This bubble-headed-bleach-blonde who comes on at five will get a taste of her own medicine, she'll get seduced on camera and you'll get to see the awkwardness and the aftermath."

"Please sit back and enjoy the show."

It makes your skin crawl.

No comments: