Saturday, August 28, 2010

Beck at Kennedy Center: "We are 12 hours away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America".



Beck delivers his version of Obama's "Yes, we can" message. Damn, he even choked up as said it.

And, not content with ripping off Obama's lines, he then mimicked Obama more by stating, "We are 12 hours away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America".

I thought "transforming America" was a bad thing when Obama spoke of it? Why is it good now?

Here are even more of his insane rantings, punctuated by frequent bouts of crying.



He really is going for it with this one. He's so unhinged at the moment that he could easily declare himself the son of God before the weekend is over. Because he quite clearly believes that God wants him to do what he is now doing. And he admits that he doesn't know why. This could go anywhere...

Fasten your seat belts, it's gonna be a bumpy ride...

UPDATE:

Dammit. I didn't realise that he had pre-empted me.

"Yes, I'm going to announce that I'm Jesus on Friday, and only Martin Luther King on Saturday, but that's it!"
I feel slightly disappointed.

No comments: