Saturday, March 28, 2009

Matt Taibbi: Guy He Saw Huffing Glue Out of Paper Bag Made More Sense Than Michelle Bachmann.



I've spoken recently about the madness of Michelle Bachmann, but Matt Taibbi takes her apart better than anyone else I have heard:

Taibbi: You know it's funny this morning outside of Penn Station I saw a guy huffing glue out of a paper bag, and he was making more sense than Michelle Bachmann was making. I can't believe it. You need to pass a written test to drive a car in this country but I bet this woman can't even write her name in the ground with a stick. I mean it's just unbelievable to me that this person is in the Congress.
She believes, and states to anyone who will listen, that she sees herself as "a foreign correspondent reporting from enemy lines."

She's talking about her fellow American members of Congress. And she sees them as "foreign" because they don't share her right wing views. Apparently, in Bachmann's world, American equals Republican and everything else is "foreign."

I've said it before but it simply stuns me that this woman is an elected member of the US Congress. She's as mad as a bottle of crisps.

No comments: