Thursday, November 20, 2008

Joe the Plumber becomes Joe the Writer after signing book deal.

Oh, this is fantastic. Joe the Plumber is publishing a book, but he wants us to know that he is not cashing in on his newly found - and soon to be lost - fame:

"Everyone came at me to write a book. They had dollar signs in their eyes - 101 Things Joe the Plumber Knows or some stupid shit like that. Excuse me, I am sorry," Wurzelbacher told Fox News.

"You know I will get behind something solid, but I won't get behind fluff. I won't cash in, and when people do read the book they will figure out that I didn't cash in. At least I hope they figure that out."

He is co-writing the book with little known novelist, Thomas Tabback, who is also going to be the publisher of this weighty tome entitled, "Joe the Plumber - Fighting for the American Dream."

But he's not cashing in. It's important that you know that Joe the Plumber, who is really Samuel Wurzelbacher and is not even a licensed plumber, is not taking advantage of his 15 minutes in the spotlight.

He's fighting for the American dream.

Click title for full article.

No comments: