Sunday, August 22, 2010

Pot, Meet Kettle: Glenn Beck Calls Rick Sanchez The ‘Dumbest Man Ever On Television’ .



Glenn Beck thinks Rick Sanchez is "the dumbest man on television".

He's forgetting some of his own on screen f@ck ups:

– Beck reveals that President Obama is an “oligarh.”

– Beck also misspells “heroes” and “villains” live on-air.

– Beck plays Connect Four against himself, and cheats.

– Beck displayed a graphic demonstrating that Silas from “The Da Vinci Code” is a member of ACORN.

Pot. Kettle. Kettle. Pot.

UPDATE:

Further examples of his idiocy.

He asks the first ever Muslim congressman, "[W]hat I feel like saying is, 'Sir, prove to me that you are not working with our enemies' "

Here are some quotes from this revered right wing intellectual:
"When I see a 9/11 victim family on television, or whatever, I'm just like, 'Oh shut up' I'm so sick of them because they're always complaining." –"The Glenn Beck Program," Sept. 9, 2005 (Source)

"The only [Katrina victims] we're seeing on television are the scumbags." –"The Glenn Beck Program," Sept. 9, 2005 (Source)

"You know, we all have our inner demons. I, for one – I can't speak for you, but I'm on the verge of moral collapse at any time. It can happen by the end of the show." –"The Glenn Beck Program," Nov. 6, 2006 (Source)
That last quote is by far the most revealing.

No comments: