Friday, June 11, 2010

Glenn Beck: Self-proclaimed world-historical figure.

He's becoming more oddly messianic with each day that passes:

Beck: "I believe this will be remembered as the moment America turned the corner," it will be "an image for the history books." On the June 8 broadcast of his radio program, Beck said of his August 28 Restoring Honor Rally:

BECK: It's 8-28 on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, DC, August 28th. I ask you to come. And I ask you to leave your signs at home. And I ask you to bring your children with you.

This is going to be an image for the history books. If you come, I believe this may -- maybe in 100 years from now or 200 years from now -- I believe this will be remembered as the moment America turned the corner.

I don't know how it works out. I don't know if it even works out in my lifetime, but I believe this is the pivot point. Be there with your children.
He's now talking about his own event as one which future historians will say was the day when "America turned the corner".

And he's calling it a "non-political, non-partisan event" whilst standing next to Sarah Palin.

Is there any way this man could possibly be more ridiculous?

Click here for full article.

No comments: