Friday, April 09, 2010

Palin: Palin-Bachmann 2012 ticket ‘sounds kind of cool.’



This would be too funny.

HANNITY: Are either one of you considering a run for the presidency in 2012? Just asking. Governor Palin, I’ll start — I’ll start with you. But before I get their answers, how many of would you like to see a Palin-Bachmann ticket?

PALIN: Well that sounds kind of cool. That sounds kind of cool.

HANNITY: Governor Palin, are you thinking about a run again?

PALIN: As I have said, I’m not going to close any doors that perhaps would be open.
Even to imagine both of those ding-bats on the same ticket makes me howl. It really would be the theatre of the absurd. It would be recorded forever as the time when the Republican party finally ate itself.

2 comments:

Steel Phoenix said...

I wish I could laugh at this, but I'm just too scared.

Kel said...

I think I might have more confidence in the average American that you do, SP. They excite a lunatic fringe, but most Americans see them as what they are: lunatics.