Thursday, January 21, 2010

Breitbart "want[s] there to be an impeachment" of Obama.



This is simply moronic.

GREG GUTFIELD (host): Pelosi claimed that she won -- or we won last night. Was she right?

BREITBART: Yes, she was. She was right. There's no doubt about it. Having lost New Jersey, which is the most comically Democrat state in the history of humankind, that's a huge victory for you, Nancy Pelosi. I will -- can I go back to the cats?


GUTFIELD: Yes, you can. I know -- I can tell you don't care about the actual elections. You care about the cats.


BREITBART: What do I care? What do I care? You know what I -- where I stand on -- I want there to be an impeachment, and I want Andy Levy to go after me at the halftime report for my wanting Obama impeached.
I notice that he doesn't give us the grounds where he imagines Obama has committed "high crimes and misdemeanour's", but Republicans really don't let themselves be bothered by such trifles.

And, once again, we see the people who applauded Bush "exporting democracy" to Iraq, show us what they really think of the democratic process when it throws up a result which they don't like.

Obama, no matter what nutters like Breitbart state, was elected with a much larger share of the popular vote than Bush ever was. And yet, Breitbart casually floats the notion that he should be impeached.

These people are almost comical.

No comments: