Saturday, April 11, 2009

President Obama & Fascism.



Even CNN have picked up on the tendency of right wingers to drop the term "fascism" into the conversation whenever they mention Barack Obama. However, their outrage is not being reflected in polls of the general public who, on the whole, feel that Obama has got it just right or that he could push it even further.

But the Republicans have been talking to themselves for a long time now, so I don't expect the fact that they are tanking in the polls to have any effect on their insane behaviour.

I said before the election that I thought the Republican party would implode upon defeat, but, I must admit, I am staggered at where they have gone to. They are so enraged that they no longer even have a plan to regain power. They are simply throwing a hissy fit.

No comments: