Thursday, September 11, 2008

Damon Condemns Palin



Actor Matt Damon makes the points that members of the US media should be making regarding the possibility of this "Hockey mom" one day leading the free world.

"I think the pick was made for political purposes. But in terms of governance it's a disaster. [...] It's like a really bad Disney movie. [...] It's totally absurd. [...] I need to know if she really thinks dinosaurs were here 4,000 years ago. I really need to know because she's going to have the nuclear codes."

2 comments:

Julia said...

I also need to know if she really thinks dinosaurs were here 4,000 years ago. Creationism scares the crap out of me.

Kel said...

The whole notion of Palin actually having a chance to be so near to being president terrifies me when we actually know so very little about her and the Republicans won't make her available to be interviewed.