Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Kucinich: Wake Up America!



“…Wake up America! The insurance companies took over health care. Wake up America! The pharmaceutical companies took over drug pricing. Wake up America! The speculators took over Wall Street. Wake up America, they want your Social Security. Wake up America, multi-national corporations took over our trade policies, factories are closing, good paying jobs are being lost, wake up America!”
The hardest hitting speech so far, he really knocked it out of the park. I don't know about the rest of you, but I am loving this convention.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this convention too. I work from home, so it's been great, I get to have CSPAN on from 2pm until it's over at 8pm. The speeches are inspiring, but you are right Kucinich has been the best so far. I hope we can win this election and get Obama in office so we can get to the work of turning this country around. YES WE CAN!

Kel said...

Maggie,

I'm in the UK so I'm mostly following it the enxt morning through the convention website which is brilliant.

Oh, Obama has to win, the thought of McCain is simply too frightening.

And I'm very much looking forward to Bill's appearance tonight. Then tomorrow: OBAMA!