Friday, May 23, 2008

Terry Spits on Tevez.

I spoke yesterday about the sympathy I felt for John Terry after his penalty miss contributed to his team losing the European Champions League. I wish to take that back and now view his miss as Divine Retribution.

Today, Tevez claims in the paper that John Terry spat on him just after Drogba was sent off and I have found a video that appears to confirm that this was, indeed, what he did. Watch closely as Terry approaches Tevez pretending to blow his nose to cover what he is saying. Then very quickly he appears to spit in Tevez's direction. Tevez quite clearly reacts to something hitting the back of his neck.

Today, Terry says that this is something he would never do and Chelsea have demanded evidence from Tevez. In the age of You Tube it hasn't taken long for someone to provide it.

I hope Terry gets a three match ban. It's simply disgusting what he did. And he can cry all summer as far as I am concerned, my sympathy for him is gone.



No comments: