Sunday, February 03, 2008

Blogroll Amnesty Day


Skippy the Bush Kangaroo and Jon Swift have both launched a Blogroll Amnesty Day. The idea is to encourage links to smaller blogs. My policy here is that I will link to anyone who links to me, although most of my links are actually to sites that I read and are only there so that I can find them and their content conveniently.

However, in the spirit of Blogroll Amnesty Day, if anyone links to me and can find no reciprocal link from me, please email The Osterley Times or add a comment here giving me your blog's address and I will link right back to you.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings! You have been 'rolled. Happy B.A.D.!

Brandy, from Moue Magazine
http://mouemagazine.wordpress.com

Julia said...

I blogrolled you a little while back, Kel:

The Ethical Palaeontologist

nunya said...

I just discovered and linked you. Thanks,
politickybitch

Kel said...

I've added you all to the list!

Dyre42 said...

I've added a link to your blog to my blogroll. Keep up the good work. Thanks!

Kel said...

Dyre 42,

I've added Dyre Portents to the links. Good luck with the baby this week.

Rob Singleton said...

Hi, I linked to you as well...www.robsingleton.net

Kel said...

You've been added, Rob!