Thursday, February 01, 2007

Biden gives a lesson on how to f@ck it up..


Joe Biden is making big news today. But for all the wrong reasons. Take this comment about Barak Obama:

“I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy,” he said. “I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”
What?!? The first EVER? Did I imagine Sydney Poitier? Denziel Washington? Harry Belafonte? The list could run for pages, but I can't be bothered. You get the point.

There are times when I am simply left speechless.

tag: ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see a lot of Biden [live in PA near the DE border] and I think the only thing his campaign ever had a shot at is shaping the Democratic primary debate. That's only if he can stay in it until 2008, which I doubt. He's never known when to shut up.

Kel said...

His comments were extraordinary weren't they?