Monday, May 22, 2006

Being The First


Compliments are always nice to receive. And I am very happy that Bloggers Against Torture have said the following:

Being the first is always a difficult thing to do. It's taking a risk and putting yourself out there for scrutiny. It's being willing to attack most difficult task -- which is to overcome the initial inertia and get the ball rolling. That's why I want to thank the following bloggers for being the first on the Bloggers Against Torture Blogroll:

  1. Meade's Maxim
  2. Phillybits
  3. Bush Out
  4. The Dark Wraith Forums
  5. Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying
  6. Greetings From America's Finest City
  7. Anything They Say
  8. The 3rd World View
  9. Aunty Ism
  10. The Osterley Times

When the blogroll is old and venerable, we'll remember that these early bloggers made it happen.

2 comments:

Ingrid said...

Just to let you know...great looking blog. Found you by way of 'Or how I learned to stop fighting'... thanks for participating in this important campaign. I signed up as well and I hope we can make enough waves to cause a tsunami mainstream media attention come June.
I added you to my favourites too and once I have redone my blog, I will add it as a blog roll.
Good luck with your part of the campaign.
Ingrid

Kel said...

Many thanks for those kind words. And for the link.

I will, of course, reciprocate with a link.

And I do feel that this campaign will take off, it simply has to. As most of us are disgusted at what's being done in our name.